Summer Topic- Great Fire of London
- In 2BB, we have been listening to the story, practicing sequencing in chronological order and seeing if we can re-tell it ourselves.
- We have learnt about the differences between people's lives in 1666 and now.
- We have been learning about fire safety and the role of Fire Fighters.
- We have been thinking about the differences between buildings then and now.
- We have been thinking about what precious things we would save if we had to evacuate our home and extending our sentences to explain why we would choose those things.
- We have been Hot Seating as people who experienced the Great Fire and answering questions from the audience
Natalia coloured in a lovely Great Fire of London picture
We have loads of Great Fire of London books to read by ourselves or during story time.
Chandni wrote beautiful extended sentences about what she would save if she had to evacuate her house.