Creative Friday - Outdoor Learning
During our Creative Friday morning carousel, Years 4, 5 and 6 also learn important skills through Grounds and outdoor learning.
Outdoor learning in the school grounds helps us to:
- Increase our self-confidence
- Improve our team work skills
- Develop our language and communication skills
- Increase our problem solving skills
- Improve our motivation and concentration
- Improve our physical skills and stamina
- Develop an appreciation and respect for our environment
- Recognise and manage risk
- Be more independent, self-motivated and considerate of others.
All these things have a positive effect on our everyday lives.